The dark web....Strange link.....

I had downloaded the browser TOR and a IP masking program.
I was using the TOR search bar to find inexpensive firearms and explosives.
But as I was looking at some $100.00 AK-47's and I suddenly received a private message window.
I was very bored and found that the section of the dark web was almost just like a specially accessed ebay.
The only problem was that the united states says that selling assault rifles is illegal .
Being unafraid of death or being raped by a huge fat ass woman so I clicked on the message.
As the message pops up I see the words Are you board?"
Wondering how the sender KKK knew I was uninterested in what I was seeing.
I looked up at my camera and realized that my webcam was on.
So I waved at the camera and the words Hello popped up from KKK.
However after a pretty normal conversation about hand held machine guns.
Another person DD joined the conversation and DD said I can see you too.
I waved at my laptop but the new guy DD said " No down here."
I looked down and saw a video chat had been opened on my cell phone.
I picked up the phone and waved at it.
DD said Hello.
So I said to the phone " What the hell do you want? "
A message came up reading that they would like to kill me and
I should go outside my apartment to be killed.

I grabbed my cell phone and went outside fearless of what could happen to me.
I was standing outside of my apartment with my phone for 20 minutes.
Soon I was approached by a man dressed in all black so I pulled out a large knife.
When the man saw the large blade he stopped and said I just need to give you this box.
The man set down the box and he left.
After he was gone I took the box inside.

The box contains a camera with a dead battery.
When I checked the video memory card and found nude images.
However the images were all of a 45 year old woman and a masked individual.
I did not find the images disturbing at all.
I simply formatted the memory card and cleared it completely .

Oddly right after I did that DD's video chat window closed.
Then the chat window for KKK closed as well.
So I closed the TOR window and powered down my laptop.
I removed the battery and removed the power cable.
I then power down the phone and removed the battery.

After words I didn't get another call  or any other personal messages.

Comments