Working security at fast food place.

 There was a popular fast food place that served sub sandwiches.

Not the standard Subway sandwich shop.
This place had two first names in it.
Jimmy Kimmel and John Candy are quite funny guys.
This Sandwich shop had reopened upon the condition
that all consumers wear mask.
However a large amount of consumers refused to wear a mask.
When an employee asked " Sir could you please wear a mask? "
Only to have the consumer tell the employee to fuck off.
So they required a security guard at the location to inforce policy.
I was required to stand near the front door and when someone entered
I would point at a sign.
Then I said " Would you please wear a mask? "
Of course most consumers would comply.
But it turns out that an entitled mother isn't so willing to comply.
She marched up to the door like she was a member of a certain german army.
She was about to walk past me when I put my arm in her way.
I said " Excuse me. You can't enter this business without wearing a mask."
This woman tried to push her way past me but I grabbed her arm.
She said " Let me go! I am a paying consumer. You have to let me in."
I said " Actually you haven't purchased anything yet so you are not a consumer.
You will not be a consumer unless you wear a mask."
This woman huffed and walked away.
An hour later someone with a news camera showed up.
The camera had a fox 17 sticker on it.
The News guy asked " Did you refuse to allow this elderly woman into this public accessible eatery?
I look at the news guy and said " Due to Covid 19 this corporation owned location requires
minimum personal protection and restricts all meals to take out only. This 35 year old woman
refused to wear a mask. So according to company policy I asked her to leave."
The news reporter guy instantly turned to the woman and shot her a dirt look.
He then left the location and the woman followed behind him yelling
" This isn't right. They need to serve me!"
The reporter drives away with an angry look.
I look at the woman and watch as she climbs into her car and leaves.
The rest of my week there was uneventful.   

Comments