Sexual frustration

Sometimes due to stress I get worked up.
Sometimes I have pent up frustration that needs to be released.
However the only outlet I have for the release of stress is 
purely sexual. 

But since I am located in Michigan I am unable to indulge in my sexual fetish and enjoy a purely exceptional sexual activity.

I am very interested in submissive Asian females who want to spend every moment looking
 sexually attractive, cute and animalistic.  
I enjoy women who get a sense of pride for 
being 100% loyal to their boyfriend. 
A woman who will get a sense of honor for 
keeping her boyfriend happy. 
A woman who will wear cat or rabbit ears 
often an see they are common as a ponytail. 
Someone who isn't shy about physical contact.

But in Grand Rapids Michigan these Asian goddess rare.
I would murder someone wait until they rose from the dead
as a zombie and murder them again for the opportunity to 
date an Asian goddess.

But since I cannot find an Asian goddess I am forced to masterbate while watching Miko Lee videos.
However with my stress level I am required to ejaculate at least 
three times before I begin to relax.
Often I have found myself ejaculating five times per day on the weekend.



Comments