Do not read this story

This story is disturbing

 The unknown event

I awaken suddenly as a bright light hits my eyes.
I am bombarded by flashing images and loud to quite sounds.
I realized I had artificial reality (VR) googles on and try to remove them.
Only to discover that I was unable to move because something soft was wrapped around them tightly.
Then I became aware of something entering my mouth.
The object had a warmth to it so I knew right away that the object was alive.
Tasting the skin and sweat of the the skin I realized that this was a penis.
Trying to close my mouth was pointless.
My teeth met with resistance that could only be firm plastic.
As the penis made contact with my mouth I was conflicted.
Part of me didn't want some strangers penis in my mouth.
The other part of me couldn't remember which gender I was.
So if I were a man this would be wrong.
If I were a woman this would be perfectly normal.
Suddenly I was aware of something. A motion sensitive camera had activated.
The video feed showed a finger approach the lone button and press it repeatedly.
The pressing of the button was accompanied by a massive amount of pleasure.
It was so powerful and so addicting I wanted to encourage this man to press the button again.
So I started to suck on the penis as hard as I possibly was able.
The continuous suction on the penis caused the man to frantically press and hold the button.
Every moment of pleasure increased my efforts and soon he ejaculated in my mouth.
After that man was done a jet of water forced the semen down my throat.

As I considered the fact that I just ate semen.
Another penis was inserted into my mouth and the button was pressed.
Almost automatically I began to suck viciously on the penis until it ejaculated.
After I had caused five more ejaculations I stopped counting the number of ejaculations.
I also lost track of the amount of time that had passed by.
But each ejaculations were accompanied extreme pleasure so I became focused on
obtaining as much pleasure as possible.

An unknown amount of time had passed and countless ejaculations I fell asleep.
When I woke up I found myself in the body of an attractive female silicone sex/ love doll.
Unable to move all I could do was watch as a man stuffed a twenty dollar bill into a box
and dropped his pants.
The sex was present and entertaining but wasn't as pleasureful as the button sensation.
However as the man was approaching an orgasm the intense pleasure that accompanied
the pressing of a button had began to build steadily.

The pleasure that occurred when the man ejaculated was so powerful intense I nearly blacked out.
So this encouraged me to suck more penises to ejaculation.
After making many penises ejaculate countless times I lost track of time.
Spending countless years sucking penis and eating semen.

Did you enjoy this story?       

Comments