my X-box one and the internet

I purchased an X-box one and was enjoying playing 7 days to die.

I would play the game a few hours a day and then spend time on Tor searching the internet.

However one day I was online saying that the dark web or the deep web was not
as horrible as people say it is.

I was speaking on a identity cloaked or IP address cloaked chatroom.
This chatroom was kind of like the IMVU chat service.
Except with the chatroom call Stealth chat was like IMVU expect it didn't have the Avatar function.
I was in the chatroom talking with a guy and the conversation was as follows.

Max: I don't know why the main streaming news is demonizing Tor.
          I don't think this is such an awful place to surf the web.
          Do you know why they are doing that?

Andrew: As long as you don't piss anyone off you could, should be fine.
               If you don't go into red rooms, black rooms or request chats you should be fine.

Max: What is a request chat?

Andrew: A request chat is a no limits video chat where anything is possible.

Max: You can do anything? 
         Can you request that someone masturbated until they orgasm seven times? 

Andrew: That request is quite common.

Max: Really? That sounds cool.

Andrew: If it was just sexual acts that would be cool.

Max: Do you mean like horror themed stuff?

Andrew: The saw movies don't compare to real acts of violence.

Max: Why would they do that?
          Why kill, or injure people on a live video?

Andrew: People pay to watch it.

Max: Well those people are very fucking stupid.
           How fucked up do you have to be to get enjoyment from that?
           Who would be involved in such things?

Andrew: Well actually I make a great deal of money posting a video's for those
                sociopath individuals.

Max: I see. Well I am gonna play 7 days to day.   

I closed the chat room and I closed Tor.

However as I powered on the X-box one I received an official software update from Microsoft.
I installed the update and inserted the game disk for Grand Theft Auto IV.
The X-box one refused to read the game disk and I was worried.
So I packed it up and took it to the game-stop video game store.
However while at the game stop store the game console worked just fine.
So I returned home after purchasing Saints Row 4.

However once I got home and hooked the console back up at home.
The X-box one console stopped functioning once again.
So I went on Tor and accessed the Stealth chatroom.'
The following chat happened.

Bob: I had to teach Max a lesson  

Andrew: How so?

Bob: I messed with his X-box console with a control bot.

Max: What is a control bot?

 Bob signed out 

Andrew: A control bot is like a remote control device.
               You can control every aspect of an electronic device with it.

Max: How do I get rid of it?

Andrew: Uninstall and delete any recent files installed on your system
                Or just wipe the drive. 
                Then disconnect you X-box one from the internet.

Max: I will do just that.
         But why would anyone do this to me?
         What did I do to piss off Bob?

Andrew: It turns on that 4chan has been monitoring this chatroom.
               An it turns out that Bob was quite upset about what you said.
               He wants people to understand that the hidden web is a dangerous place.

Max: What is 4 Chan?

Andrew: It's a website and a computer interaction group.

Max: Are they computer activist?

Andrew: Yes. Of course.

Max: I will try to get my game console operating.

I once again logged off of the chat window and closed Tor.
I disconnected the Wireless internet from my lap top.

I then disconnected the Ethernet cable from the X-box one
and uninstalled all the system updates.

As soon as I uninstalled the updates and disconnected wireless internet the
console started operating normally.

So I have learned that there are people on the dark web who are
very knowledgeable about Microsoft's coding and operating systems.

I just wish that these people who are so experienced with computer systems and
microprocessor based basic control system would assist me in obtaining money.

If these experienced, well educated, knowledgeable people could find a semi legal method to ensure that I can possess I great deal of money that would be very convenient.
After all everyone knows that having a large amount of money can make
every day life much more comfortable.

What amount of money would I require to live comfortably for the rest of my life?

1 million dollars.

I could live in a two bed room apartment and own a car.
While purchasing food, water and basic hygiene items for the rest of my life.
But I don't know if 4chan's membership would be willing to enrich my life so fully
without leaving a massive digital trail that may end in myself or others ending up arrested.

Further more I don't know if it is possible to execute one million ($1.00) one dollar
wire transfers with out sending up red flags.
I don't think people would mind if someone took ($1.00) one dollar
 from their bank account and wouldn't even bother to report it.
However I am sure that even one thousand separate wire transfers to the same account
would be questioned.

But even if it was possible I don't think anyone would be willing to do so.
Anyway I am going to get on Facebook now.
             

Comments