03/02/2019 I realized something

As a person who enjoys watching Japanese and Chinese written Anime story lines 
that have been edited for english dubbing.
 I have watched a lot of animated story lines that involved the main character
leaving his place of birth to a brand new location.
Once he arrives in this new location his previously useless skills begin to be used
in a manner that helps the rest of the world.
Sometimes the MC ( Main Character ) has sharpened his skills to the point 
that using them is effortless and sometimes instinctive.
Similarly to the operation of a dead bolt key lock or light switch.
However as effortless as the skill is for him given the countless times it was repeated
in the story line the skill is always needed.
If the MC has incredible eye hand coordination from playing motion based 
blade dueling video games he will end up in a world where all status 
is awarded by winning medieval style samurai sword battles.
If the MC is an anal retentive program coder
he will be sent to a world where magic spells resemble
operations in a computer program.

However as I watch these stories of people finding happiness I can not
help but wonder what type of story line would take
place in order to find me happiness.

Well given that I have watched quite a lot of anime
I would really enjoy it if a japanese based company approached me
to write a basic outline of the story line for an anime.
As someone who watches anime I could write a basic chain 
of events that could become a very enjoyable Anime. 

If I could write an enjoyable chain of events for an Anime
the company would invite me to write another.
An if I had many concepts accredited to my job title  
I could get an increase in pay and the admiration of those
who enjoyed the anime.

Which may lead to my name being associated with artistic expression.
If I could put my name out there as the artistic wolf
women fans may view me as a misunderstood loner bad boy who
requires the comfort of a loving kind hearted woman.

An as someone who is fixated with Asian women
I would very much enjoy it if an attractive Asian woman
started seeking me out due to my artistic lone wolf nature.
Most people would assume that an attractive Japanese stalker type
would be very unnerving and unsettling. 
However if I was on my way to buy food at the super market and 
noticed I was being followed I wouldn't be weirded out.
As someone who does whatever he likes whenever he likes
with out regard for other people I can not tell others to not do the same.             

If a person enjoys following me who am I to tell them to stop.
After all what if I decided to follow her?
I would very much enjoy the fact that she freely allowed me to follow 
her where ever and however I would like.
But unlike other people I would attempt to assist them in their 
observation of what I was doing.
Let's say that they were quite a distance away.
They may be about ten steps away.
Which watching me and they realized that
I saw them watching my activities.

I would at that point invite this person to walk along side me
in order to enjoy an unobstructed view point of what
she finds interesting and would provide more entertainment.
Furthermore given her close proximity to the events
she enjoy observing it would give her the opportunity
to become involved in the event itself.

After all actually helping someone choose which watermelon
to purchase is an extremely different experience
then simply watching someone you admire or love
struggle to pick one to no avail.

( I honestly don't care what type of watermelon I normally buy.
but if i knew I was being watched I would be required to
slightly dramatise my care free life so my observer wouldn't get bored. )

If this person was happy to watch me and involve themselves in my monthly outings
I would do nothing to prevent them from doing so
and eventually they would become
interested in someone else.

But there is also the rare event of the 25 year old 
attractive asian obsessive stalker wifey type.  
This is the young woman who learns  
that a well established
 possibly well paid,
  artistic bad boy lone wolf
has expressed interest in every trait that she has.

Busty? Yes. 
Heart shaped or toned ass? Yes.
Thin to curvy body shape? yes.
easy to look at face? yes.
Asian? Yes 

This type of woman realizes that her lone wolf bad boy
has a certain type of woman that he finds impossible to refuse.
An upon comparing her own traits to his likes
she realizes that she full fills at least 70 percent
of the traits he desires.
Which instantly makes her the number one candidate
to be his girlfriend even if they never had
one conversation.

However if an Asian woman became a fan of 
 the Anime I wrote a chain of events for
and found my address on a company web page.
Which would allow her to seek me out.
Now if I was heading home and was suddenly approached by
a woman who embodied everything I had
ever fantasized about in my wet dreams.
If this woman who I had not  previously known and had no prior conversations
suddenly appeared insisting she was my girlfriend.
I wouldn't object at all.
If I was a single lone wolf bad boy artist I wouldn't say one word
to counter her statement.
If my own Asian goddess came down from heaven declaring 
that she loved me enough to be my GF ( girlfriend ) I would not
try to prevent Asian jesus from enacting his divine plan.   
I would praise buddha for such a gift.

Infact if my goddess declared herself my GF.
I would test her resolve and dedication to her title.
Given that I enjoy cuddling and petting I would
test her by hugging and kissing her.
If she didn't resist in the slightest I would know that she would be
dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the title of GF.
Which would be proof enough for me to start using 
her as a human body pillow.
Which is an activity I enjoy very much 
that I associate with physical attraction 
due to a babysitter I had who was originally from vietnam.

As a kid I use to sit next to my baby siter and watch movies.
It was a daily event that took place for years.
However as I reached the age of 13 years old
my babysitter I called Dawn began to notice my child like cuddling 
was starting to raise eyebrows from my sidlings.

A 30 something woman allowing a 13 year old man cuddle up to her
didn't seem professional and may have seem affectionate.
So she began to bring over her 15 year old daughter to deal with me
while she could attend to my younger brother and sister.
However the daily events weren't altered in the slightest.
She involved herself as minimal as possible...
but everything went just as it did.
Clean up my room, wash my clothes, do homework, eat dinner, watch a movie and go to bed. 
An as with every other day before I cuddled up to an
 attractive Asian and watch a cable TV movie.

Due to this event in my childhood, Preteen, Teen and Pre adult years I associate
cuddling, hugs and petting with physical attraction.
So if an Asian goddess declared to the known world 
that I was her BF and she was my GF.
I would be very happy that I was worthy of such a declaration.
But I would have an overwhelming desire to treat her like a cute kitty.

" Yes this goddess is my Girlfriend."
" Yes you are. Yes you are. "
" You cute sexy pretty girl. "     
         



However even though I would be so overwhelmingly happy
if such a storyline happen in real life.
I have to face the fact that unlike Anime the real world just doesn't
have mystical portals that provide an Asian goddess to Neet... Ataco...anime watching fanboys.
Well whatever!!!!






Comments