My security guard job at Meijers

 Myself and Jerry were hired to protect the employees.

You see were told that five female employees were assaulted by consumers.

Me and Jerry wondered why the employees here were being assaulted.

After I met one of the women I totally understood.

Due to covid 19 every employee and Consumer were required to wear a mask.

The door greeters were required to have consumers wear a mask.

All I had to do was stand there and repeat what she said.

The greeter said " Sir your required to wear a mask."

The Consumer said " I don't need to wear a mask. Covid is bullshit."

The Greeter said " Meijer policy requires that all consumers wear a mask."

The consumer said " I refuse to buy a mask."

The greeter said " We give out mask free of charge."

The consumer said " I don't care. I won't wear a mask."

I looked at the consumer and said " Do you require assistance?"

The consumer looked at me as if he didn't notice I was there until I spoke.

The consumer asked " What do you mean? "

I said " If you are mentally disabled and need assistance to put on a mask.

I am pretty sure that she can help you."

The consumer said " I don't need any help."

The man angrily put on his mask and went into the store.

Nearly every consumer refused to wear a mask.

I had to force every consumer to wear a mask.

However around 5am me and Jerry were making small talk.

The right sides door was locked and only the left door was open.

We were exchanging conversation with the employees when the door chime went off.

All of us turned to see the door was closed.

We laughed awkwardly and went back to talking.

I said " Why is it that the M...."

The chime went off twice 

" Bing Bing........Bing Bing "

I thought it was odd that it made the door chime and paused only to chime again.

We looked over to the door and it was still closed.

Soon we were all stand around the door watching.

No one came near the door and we watched the outer door open.

The outer door opened and the door chime came on.

However this time the inside door opened stayed open for ten minutes

and then closed.

I said " Cheap ass door."

When suddenly the door opened again without the chime sounding.

Without thinking I walk outside and saw something odd.

I saw a selfie stick with a slab of card board over the door sensor.

Following the selfie stick I saw a tall skinny man who at once rushed toward me.

I braced for impact and as he made impact I shoved him away.

The man flue backwards and hit the ground.

The man regained his feet and ran off.

As I walked into the store Jerry called attention to a cut on my arm.

After a quick bandage I finished the night and went home.  


Comments