Does she have super powers?

 When that guy George Floyd.

A man with an extensive rap sheet that included

aggravated robbery, passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis,

under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine , violent home invasion,

entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach

and searching the home for drugs and money, possession of cocaine,

criminal trespassing and a stint for a theft was accidentally strangled to

death when he was resisting arrest.

His death caused a local black lives matter protest that de evolved into

a riot that caused millions of dollars of damage.

However during this riot something very odd happened.

During the riot a man in a ski mask ran towards her

parents house and tossed a brick through the window.

Being a white guy dating an asian woman visiting her asian parents

we all had no idea why this guy tossed a brick through a window.

When my Girlfriend saw the window was smashed she vanished suddenly.

I look out the window and saw my wife Ann knock this man over.

I go outside and I see a 6 foot tall 250 pound black man being pinned

down by a 4 foot 9 inch 150 pound asian woman.

I run over and my wife to see her pummeling this man.

He was punching him in the kidneys repeatedly.

When I reach her my wife she says " Call the police."

I pull out my cell phone and call 911.

The phone says " Were sorry all circuits are busy."

So I call the non emergency number and tell them I had a noise complaint.

The police arrived in seven minutes and arrested the man.

When the officer was taking the guy away the officer says " She restrained him? "

I said " Yes she did." The officer then asked " Does she have super powers? "

Comments